Pridham Viticulture has a long history of providing high quality vineyard management in wine regions such as McLaren Vale and the surrounding Fleurieu Peninsula area.
An overview of our vineyard management support service.
- Current ongoing management of 120 Hectares of client vineyards located throughout McLaren Vale, Adelaide Hills & Currency Creek,
- Extensive experience in project management of new vineyard development, vineyard renovation and land management,
- Supply of machinery and skilled labour to major corporate wine companies and independent vineyard owners,
- Provide technical and viticultural support on an as need consultancy basis,
- Offer employee viticulture skills training,
- Incorporates environmental responsibility into all projects (organic, bio-dynamic & conventional-low input).
We provide intelligent management options so your vineyard business is attractive to wine companies and your grapes are sought after in the market place.
Our proven performance in managing vineyards comes with years of experience in a range of viticultural activities.
Pridham Viticulture has managed vineyards during the boom times and in tough years and has endured by developing the skills needed to meet the challenges that confront the wine industry.
We focus on new technology by attending industry seminars and by being actively involved with regional associations and combining new ideas with proven traditional practices to improve vineyard sustainability. This gives Pridham Viticulture the confidence to guide and service our clients towards a prosperous future in the competitive wine industry.
What we can do for your business
Firstly, we meet with you to develop an understanding of your business, its potential and what you want to achieve. We encourage all stake holders to have input and give an overall assessment of risks and opportunities.
A comprehensive plan can be developed and implemented to meet key performance indicators.
Our service includes some or all of the following activities
- Business planning
- Environmental planning
- Vineyard activity plans and timelines
- Budgeting, cost tracking & financial benchmarking
- Winery liaison
- Review meetings and communications
- Organisation of vineyard works
We understand all businesses are unique and require individual attention. Pridham Viticulture is well equipped to overcome most challenges and is dedicated to finding solutions to meet your vineyard needs.
If you would like an assessment or advice on vineyard management please contact us and see how we can save you time and money and maximise your vineyard returns.