Thank you for allowing Pridham Viticulture to assist you with your purchase of a Pellenc product. We are confident that you will find that Pellenc products are dependable and productive for many years.
Pridham Viticulture is committed to supporting you for the life of your Pellenc product and utilises the following support strategies to ensure that items remain fit for purpose and reliable.
Customer Support Strategies:
- We manage all your questions and queries. Call us, text us, email us and we will respond within 24 hours.
- If your question (and our answer) is worthwhile and relevant to a broader audience we will share it on the Pridham Viticulture Facebook for all consumers to see.
- Feedback that may result in product improvement is always welcome and may be forwarded to the Pellenc design engineers.
- Posted regularly on the Pridham Viticulture Facebook is tool handling and maintenance tips for Pellenc products (if you wish them to be emailed to you just let us know)
- Pridham viticulture has a fully equipped workshop to repair, upgrade and service your electric tools. We recommend you do this at the end or beginning of each season to ensure trouble free operation.
- Periodic workshops / forums are hosted by Pridham Viticulture to improve the Pellenc product knowledge.
Pridham Viticulture is here to stay, to service your Pellenc and agricultural hand tools and to help you get the most out of your horticultural pursuits.
If we can help you in way other way please contact us.