Prunion Performance + a 2nd outlet for another tool.
PELLENC has designed the most innovative vine pruning shear on the market. VINION is perfect for vine growers seeking lightness, ergonomics, ease of use and precision—a veritable high-tech revolution.
The VINION pruning shear was designed to meet every expectation.
- PELLENC-PRADINES cutting head.
- High performance motor: 92%.
- Precise management of the position of the blade.
- A compact pruner, that is handy and suitable for all hand sizes.
- The least expensive Professional pruner on the market.
- Adapts to your pruning habits thanks to different cutting modes.
- The lightest pruning shears on the market: 680g.
- A concentrate of energy for a day of pruning:
– 845 g for the 150 battery,
– 1,680 g for the 250 battery
- Optical trigger for natural control of the half-opening.
- The blade can be removed without tools.
- Alternate tools using the dual connector on the 250 battery.
Thank you for allowing Pridham Viticulture to assist you with your purchase of a Pellenc product. We are confident that you will find that Pellenc products are dependable and productive for many years.
Pridham Viticulture is committed to supporting you for the life of your Pellenc product and utilises the following support strategies to ensure that items remain fit for purpose and reliable.
Customer Support Strategies:
- We manage all your questions and queries. Call us, text us, email us and we will respond within 24 hours.
- If your question (and our answer) is worthwhile and relevant to a broader audience we will share it on the Pridham Viticulture Facebook for all consumers to see.
- Feedback that may result in product improvement is always welcome and may be forwarded to the Pellenc design engineers.
- Posted regularly on the Pridham Viticulture Facebook is tool handling and maintenance tips for Pellenc products (if you wish them to be emailed to you just let us know).
- Pridham viticulture has a fully equipped workshop to repair, upgrade and service your electric tools. We recommend you do this at the end or beginning of each season to ensure trouble free operation.
- Periodic workshops / forums are hosted by Pridham Viticulture to improve the Pellenc product knowledge.
Pridham Viticulture is here to stay, to service your Pellenc and agricultural hand tools and to help you get the most out of your horticultural pursuits.
If we can help you please contact us.
A Demanding and Sustained Environmental Policy
Pellenc is undertaking a sustainable-development process, aimed at limiting the environmental impact of its activities. The group is incorporating this idea across the board, from product design onwards.
Sustain And Repairable Products
PELLENC designs and manufactures durable, robust, and repairable tools, motors, and batteries for professional use. In this way, we are fighting against planned obsolescence.
For over 10 years, many towns concerned about the environment have placed their trust in Pellenc.
PELLENC guarantees its ULiB 750, 1200, 1500, and Alpha 260 and 520 batteries for 3 years, and guarantess all its professional tools for 2 years.
As a pioneer in the manufacture of battery power tools, their experience has enabled them to ensure a long service life.
At Pellenc they provide information about the number of charging cycles from which the capacity falls to 80% of its initial value so that the batteries can still be used.
Remember to Bring Back your Tools and Batteries and Limit Their End-of-Life Impact
The first objective in the design of PELLENC products is to ensure a long service life and easy repairability under professional operating conditions. This delayed end of life significantly reduces the environment impact.
PELLENC also give preference to recyclable materials, and they make sure their products’ constituent parts are marked with material codes to facilitate recycling.
Finally, PELLENC provides end of life data sheets to guide recycling workers in dismantling the products.
As for the batteries, 98% of the lithium-ion cell components can be recovered using a hydrometallurgical recycling process.
In their concern for the innovative design of their range of portable power tools, up to their end of life, they made the decision to join numerous eco-organisations.
You can learn more about PELLENC’s sustainability credentials on their website.